MODERATE WALKING – Easy pace, some stairs, and standing, walking – mainly on level terrains
- Roundtrip motorcoach transportation (DVD, Wi-Fi & lavatory equipped) – includes tolls & parking
- 1 Lunch at the NY Kitchen Canandaigua NY (Formerly known as NY Culinary)
- 1 Bella Tours Manager for the day
- All taxes & gratuities including customary tip to the motorcoach driver
- Admission to:
- Visit to the Wizard of Clay Pottery – Bristol NY
- Stop at Monica’s – Home of the Grape Pie!
- Ice Cream treat at the Spotted Duck – Penn Yan NY
- Stop at Sauder’s Amish Market & Muranda Cheese Company – Seneca Falls NY
Cost is $105 – $125 per person
- Initial non-refundable deposit of $30 per person is due to register.
- Optional “no reason” trip insurance of $10 per person available & is due at time of deposit.
- You will receive a letter in the mail a few weeks prior to your tour with your balance due and a final itinerary for the trip. Final balance due will be determined once final number of travelers is established
All tours must meet a minimum of 25 attending the trip or the trip will be canceled
Should this be the case, you will be notified in a timely manner and will get a full refund
All venues are subject to change based on availability
Final cost per person for each tour will be based on exact number of travelers
Bella/Collette Tours are priced individually
Call Bella office with any questions – 315-652-0121.